What is furnisure?
furnisure is a scheme facility designed to help furniture manufacturers, retailers, contract furnishers and associated businesses manage their risks effectively and as a result substantially reduce insurance costs.
rhg created furnisure to provide a specialist service to the UK furniture and furnishings industry. No other broker has the expertise and experience of the furniture industry and its unique needs.
General insurers typically apply warranties and restrictions to furniture businesses and when dealing with less experienced brokers these might only become evident at the time of a claim. furnisure clients have the benefit of a full analysis of such conditions when insurance is being arranged and the survey process ensures compliance and full satisfaction should a claim occur.
There are three main elements of furnisure:-
- Expert risk management advice and support enabling you to minimise your exposure to claims and the disruption and administrative burden that they cause.
- Comprehensive insurance that incorporates many specialist features negotiated with the insurer market, covering the issues that can cause problems to furniture and furnishings businesses.
- Exclusive low rates unachievable elsewhere.
rhg has been advising the furniture industry for more than 30 years and has close associations with all the key industry bodies including the BCFA, BFM, the Worshipful Company of Furniture Makers, FIRA and the Interior Design Association.
Main features of furnisure
- Initial survey followed by advice to minimise risks and keep the premium low
- 24-hour free helpline on legal and taxation issues with legal expenses covered up to £100,000
- Financial rewards and stable premiums for those with low claims
- Complete on-line health & safety advice service including facility to maintain records and risk assessments
- First-class claims handing through pre-appointed, fully authorised loss adjusters
- Active loss recovery and disaster management designed to have you back in business with minimum disruption, including free on-line disaster recovery software
- Average-free Building Insurance that includes theft (including theft from roofs)
- Cover for theft by employees
- The option of up to £10m primary Public and Products Liability cover
- Specialised Accreditation wording for contractors
- Automatic protection in the event of damage at customers’ and suppliers’ premises
- Low cost premium finance
- Automatic Financial Loss cover
- Credit Insurance scheme
- Free employee counselling service
Help Fight Against Insurance Fraud
1 Apr 2016
Members of the public can join the fight against insurance fraud by reporting what they know to the Cheatline. Powered by Crimestoppers, the Cheatline is a free service that enables members of the public to anonymously report information or suspicions about insurance fraud. – Cheatline is on 0800 422 0421, or online at www.insurancefraudbureau.org/cheatline. – […]
Garden Security Advice
22 Mar 2016
Spring is finally here and at this time of year there is lots of activity in gardens and allotments across the country. – Additionally, we may be buying new gardening tools and equipment and it is also traditionally a time when burglars target garden sheds, garages and outbuildings looking for power tools, bicycles and other […]
16 Feb 2016
Why you need engineering inspections Compliance with the law To avoid costly HSE fees for intervention Defence against claim or prosecution against your business or its directors personally Avoid equipment downtime Gain efficiency, longevity of plant use and reduce your environmental impact Use this link to identify the types of plant that you […]